Thursday, May 7, 2009

DAY 3

Blah Freaking sick... My throat feels like sand paper. it sucks. Still tired but had too call in sick for work, so around two went and got reese signed up for The Little Gym. I 'm excited for her to start going. Then we went to Mcdonalds and let the girls play. I felt really white trash though, I haven't showered in 3 days now, I am disgusting, but don't worry showering just as soon as I get the girls lay'd down. Took swoop to the dog park and we were there for awhile again. Then came home and mowed the lawn! Cleaned up all of Swoops crap! IT looks good though and I am proud of myself for getting that done. Halle is sitting in the high chair whining its going to be an early bedtime for them tonight its not even seven yet! But the sun is making them tired! I am going to take a nice long hot shower and then watch some gossip girls and pass out! I have to go too work tomorrow no matter how I am really feeling. But Fiona is coming to play with the girls and babysit them and they love her! Anyways good day again, but not really productive till around 2 ish... Well I did start to make muffins this morning but we were out of eggs. Blah and I forgot too go grab some for tomorrow! Reese I know is having a hard time without tomas, when we were in the playplace at mcdonalds when she couldn't see me she started crying and yelling mom don't leave me! Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment