Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 1

May 5 2009...
So Happy Cinco de Mayo!! I lay'd on the couch pretty much all day today, watched the girls play, fed them, changed Halle's diaper and let Reese watch tv all day long! The bare minimum was all I could muster today. I slept on the couch and I plan on doing it again tonight, not because my bed is covered in laundry because at the moment it is not its back on the bloody floor wrapped in my new blue comforter. But the couch makes me feel closer to him is all! I didn't sleep very well at all last night and I hope tonight is better. I got up and started cleaning around 5 pm only because Jules Vern was coming over to watch a movie The curious case of Benjamin Buttons... I don't think my Brad Pitt crush will ever go away! Love him! Anyways Tomas called and texted all day, so we are in touch throughout the day which is nice.. Reese asked for Tomas several times today. Everytime the door would open and beep "front door" Halle would look up and Reese would call out daddy! That will be the hard part for sure. After dinner and the girls took there baths, I got Halle out and put her pj's on okay okay jules did lol and I put her in front of the computer and let her watch Tomas reading too her, and she grabbed the screen and said da da over and over!! And Reese from the tub kept yelling daddy daddy. I tried to put her in front of the computer but she really didn't get it! She kept looking for him. Today I was on the verge of tears all day. Swoop ran over into amy's yard and her mom flipped out! And tears sprang too my eyes! I need to get that under control, and cry when appropriate, but for now my emotions are right on my sleeve. Hopefully that will get better! Its seems an awfully long road for this too be over. Anyways it was nice having jules here and tommorow night I work, so the night will go fast! Anyways made through day one! ps I think I am getting a cold or something it sucks my throat hurts! J

No comments:

Post a Comment