Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DAY 2

Good day.
Still tired, I think it is because I am coming of those pills, its been two weeks now and I am having small withdrawals but its a good thing. Had toast with Peanut Butter for breakfast, forgot how good that really is. Was suppose to work at 5 but got called off, so took the girls too the park, and swoop to the dog park. So good for the girls too get out, and for me as well! Two dogs started fighting and it was sad, but luckily the little dog was okay. Then went to liberty and let reese play in the sand for like 2 hours, she loves it! Met Gretchen B from high school and met her partner Kim and there two beautiful children! That is why I love salt lake! Can't explain it but just love the openness of things here. The lack of Judgement! Free to be you and me if you will! Missed Tomas terribly though! Steph called and dropped some stuff off, I am really going to enjoy having her around and helping me out! Its fate. Anyways just started watching Gossip Girls the 1st season and making some pasta right now, its almost nine and I am so so tired excited to sleep, Still on the couch, laundry half done though! yay,

No comments:

Post a Comment