Friday, May 8, 2009

Damn Day 4!!

Worse Freaking day yet!!!
So I am still sick, but today it really hit me. I've lost my voice and my throat is killing me like I'm swallowing sand paper!! But this morning was okay Paige and Kaden came and Hung out. We watched Gossip Girls and chilled with the kids, but as the afternoon drug on. I kept feeling sicker and sicker! Robyn stopped by to see me and the girls and then she let me go to the doctors, Flemings has been so great. I've had too miss 2 days of work and Closed both days. But my work is So So GREAT!!! They really care and take care of me! And can I just say how much I am going to miss Jules Vern, I called her bawling because I couldn't even get the girls dinner and in too bed, and of course I call her and she drops everything too help me out! Comes down takes care of me! She is moving in less than a week and I am going to miss her so much! Blah JULES I LOVE YOU! Tomas just said I am so sorry all day long and wished me well. Reese was getting a little ornery today too! But she said the cutest things when I was crying on the couch, and my phone wouldn't work! She got a towel and wiped my eyes and took my phone and said its okay mom, I'll fix it! Oh I tried so hard not too cry again... Reese really takes such good care of me sometimes, better than anyone, and she becoming a permanent fixture in my bed in the morning! She comes up at like 4! And asks where's dad and I can't send her back down. I really needed tomas today though, its so hard when your sick and still have to take care of the babies... Anyways Rough day day 4 glad its over! Ten right now, Jules is still visiting and I am so tired! Going to watch some gossip girls and call it a night!!! Good bye Day 4!!! Don't want too see you again! J

No comments:

Post a Comment